Smieklīga reklāma, kuras izpildījums ir interesants, savukārt mērķis ir radīt ažiotāžu. Zem bildītes ir lielāka versija.
Dikti patika šajā sakarā viens komentārs.
Who'd want to work for a place that had such poor programmers?
- Willfully obscure way of expressing something obvious.
- A probable lack of 'static' (if msg has global scope, it needs a better name; if msg is auto, it's inefficient, unless perhaps the plan is to modify it at run time)
- A probably lack of 'const', see above reasoning.
- Dependence on US ASCII encoding
- Failure to use Unicode, only about 10 years after all right-thinking programmers should have got the point (ok, I suppose they could be using UTF-8 as a space-saving representation)